This plan helps you and your family in difficult times. It will ensure you from certain health-risks and medical emergencies in the future. It is very timely support for your family. LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan (T-904) is a unique Health Insurance Plan which provides support to your family in case of medical emergencies and the family remains financially independent in difficult medical contingencies. Health issues are increasing day by day and medical expenses are also very high these days so to prevent the financial losses in such cases health insurance of every family member is must in today’s scenario.
Why Jeevan Arogya Plan
Health is one of the major concerns of all the families. This plan gives you an opportunity to secure a sum of money which will help you and your family in hard times.
Provides valuable financial protection during emergencies and unexpected surgeries. Hospital Cash Benefits with a premium waiver benefit. If you want to know every benefit of this policy, please read through the policy papers.
- Hospital Cash Benefit (HCB).
- Major Surgical Benefit (MSB) for 140 listed surgeries.
- Day Care Procedure Benefit for 140 more listed surgeries.
- Other Surgical Benefit for other surgical procedures.
- Full Benefits paid irrespective of actual expenses.
- 50% Advance MSB available under some major surgeries.
- No Claim Benefits.
- Increasing Health Cover.
- Premium Waiver Benefit in case of major surgeries.
- Ambulance Charges.
- Accidental Rider & Term Rider options are also available.
- These Benefits are in addition to any other health insurance cover that insured lives may have subject to certain conditions.
- Income tax rebate under section 80 D.
- Surrender value & Loan facility is not available under this plan.
- No Death Benefits are payable under this plan.
|Features||Principle Insured (PI),Insured Spouse||Parents, Parents In-Laws||Insured Children|
|Minimum Age at Entry||18 Years||18 Years||3 Months|
|Maximum Age at Entry||65 Years||75 Years||17 Years|
|Maximum Cover Ceasing Age||80 Years||80 Years||25 Years|
|Maximum HCB||Rs.4000/-||Equal to or less than PI||Equal to or less than PI|